For Mannheimer Swartling, a sustainable business model entails setting a good example when it comes to contributing to a better environment by reducing our own negative impact on the environment, and influencing the stakeholders with whom the firm interacts on a daily basis to also reduce their negative impact on the environment.
- Energy consumption: reducing energy consumption per square metre
- Transport and travel: reducing environmental impact through reduced carbon dioxide emissions
- Purchasing: all of the firm’s suppliers are to conduct active and systematic environmental work
- ISO 14001 environmental certification
- Adopting a new travel policy with a clearer environmental focus
- Mapping the firm’s business travel
- Developing a purchasing policy in which environmental issues are integrated